Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Lady - Mojo

I'm glad that finally Singapore has got it's first Majolica Majoca Counter!
Haha, cos i like their frozen eyes cream shadow and it's a holy $15 :)
And their mascara is one of the best sellers.

My make ups are all finishing at one go, this is gona leave me broke!
Wonder what should I get for my next blusher, loose powder, make up base for brightening.
Would like to try what ever that can make my skin fairer!
If you have the money, will you go for plastic surgery?
And if yes, what surgery will it be?
Will your bf be able to accept it?
I wana change my whole outlook to super fair skin :)
But one could get skin cancer easily?
Argh.... There's even whitening pills and all.
To trust or not to trust?
Was stucked on reading Flowerpod community forums for god damn one whole night.
Interesting facts to know :)

Reason why I did not blog for the past few days.
I'm awaiting for sherry's pictures from last Fri's Halloween at Phuture :)
Effing crowded man, lucky we reached at 8plus and we managed to get in.
There was like me, sherry, sophia, sijie, gavin, indiana jones and zorro.

Pictures up soon :)

Tropic thunder is........ alright.
I wana catch: Butterfly lovers and ...

No comments: