Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Why isn't CozyCot Site not loading?????????????

I haven't logged in for god damnit long and when i just feel like reading some forums there..
Walla, it's not working on me.

Gotta check out some hot stuffs about latest gossips on online shopping sites.
Sometimes you would never know the answers till you checked out the forums.
:)

Having current crave for sambal fried rice. The real spicy one from Golden Cafe.

Went Taka Mphorsis today, seems like I'm gonna get another 4 items there.
Their shorts & other bottoms are what I would mainly go for.
As for quality wise, still alright la?

My 2nd pair of loafers is taking months to arrive.
ARGH.
Sometimes just how impatient you felt with Online Shopping / Preorders/ Backorders.

So so so so many things to get on my bloody wish list.
Santa, Im all good this year.
:P Just outta job.
Need a temp one real soon.

Did prolly be going bangkok in dec.
Hope what I said would be actions not words said.
F

No comments: