Friday, October 31, 2008

Morning pups.......

Chatting away with Sophia while surfing some sites.
Time to go to bed.
Didn't get some good sleep earlier.
Was disturbed.

Busy day tomorrow :)
It's good to get busy.
Cos you'll forget about eating & .. I like.

No Halloween costumes :(
Apologies to Sherry & Sophia who was waiting for me at No. 1 costumes.
Tried on some race queen outfits, 1 piece dress & 2 pieces.
Was ok not till the effing boots!
Torn and tattered.
Add another $30 for new boots, who would like to wear torn and tattered boots for Halloween?
Waste of money.
I rather wear the traditional kimono.
LOL.

And so, no costumes & this time we're gona plan early for next halloween!
God damn long -.-

Then after, headed to Lai Lai beef noodles at Bugis for dinner.
We freaking chatted for like 3hrs?
So much to talk about, I simply enjoy girls talk.
And I think we seemed a lil too noisy there. hahaha.
And sophia told me more about what i did at zouk last fri.
zomg.
Im so embarrassed.
I hope no one recognizes me later :x
No more drinks for the 3 of us!

The round, the cute and the fat.
Wee-u-weet :)

No comments: