Sunday, November 30, 2008

90210 Chi Huahua movie at downtown just now with marie & cleve.
Damn cute!!
Chanel No. 5 perfume on chloe.
Chi hua huas lead a tai tai lifestyle.
I didn't know iguanas and rats could click and their blingblings $_$
LOL

The hardest thing to do is ....
To save money.

Sometimes I felt it's seriously hard for me to just stop splurging.
Bought a Titus watch few days ago.
I always felt that a watch is a lady's necessity.
A part to accessorise and to know your time well?
No need for taking out hps from your bag time and again.
Hahaha.
Kinda regret, I could just add in more moolahs and get myself the Agnes B watch!
Damn nice laaaaaa.
Regrets is something that I always live with :(

Burberry sale on.
Ahnabay apparels not much sale.
Hmmmm.

Ordered from ohvola, and bought a mphorsis dress just now.
Cos i didn't bought the ahnabay shirt, so i told myself i must not go home empty handed.
Damnit.

Now time for saving up~

Sophia is a very happy girl from today onwards.
LOL.

Gdnights.

What shall I get for the exchange christmas gift for baby??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can reveal that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is still a suspect as you did in the fall publication of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=error repair pro ?
I noticed the phrase you procure not used. Or you profit by the dark methods of helping of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg