Thursday, November 27, 2008

Just created Xanga site.

Was super duper tired just now,
thought i was going to bed like before 2am.
And there it seems i'm off to sleeping late again :(
Can never everrrrr change. Ugh.
I can't have late nights even on weekdays.

I got pretty hooked to online forums recently.
Slimming, facial, cosmetics and gadgets!
And yeah i initially thought i would get the lomo or holga cam.
But it's like .. it's the trend for youngsters.
And reason being it is affordable but as from what my daddy told me,
the quality wise is shit, thus you pay for such a low price.

And then I was like asking him a 1001 qns on cameras and effects and how was this done on lomo holga etc.....
in the end.... so CHIM.
I went to his camera box and dig out his old SLRs.
I realise his got 1 DSLR, 4 SLRs, 1 digi cam & 1 stupid old china seagull cam.
He would never let me touch his DSLR :(

And perhaps i would just play around instead with the others.
Blah....
I should just go take up some photography courses since I'm not even schooling or learning it from any.
Cos i just want only direct photography and nothing else.

Marina barage.... Im so gonna bring SLR?
I hate the fact is that it's a FILM.
I hate the fact of the outcome that's gonna turn out to be like???
With a newbie at work, beware.

Goodnights.

BB to blogspot.

No comments: