Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Handsome boy modeling school


Today was a day out with baby.
Finally got my geek specs done with degree.
Cheap ok, only 75 in total?
I think i'm gona buy another geek spec w/o degree for the fun of it.

And daddy went to get this lil book on the world of lomography for me from ruby.
I like fish eye 2 and polaroids.
Which i think would be next on my list - the play toys. LOL.

Baby accompanied me thru today for my hunts.
Went taka agnes b, burberry, kate spade, chloe etc etc
then to Paragon.
Gucci is having sales now! Superrrrr long queue.
So didnt went in.
I went in burberry at paragon only.
Then to DFS.
Went alot.
Marc jacobs, marc by marc jacobs, chloe, burberry (again?!) and gucci.
Finally, the crowd wasn't that bad there but still real crowded.
After much hesitation, baby bought his gucci wallet in the end.
Haha. Big big hole?

Now i know what i'm gona get him for christmas and what his gona get for me too :):)

It seems like its pretty hard to go bangkok at this point of time.
Let's aim somewhere else!
Taiwan???
I really do feel like gg taiwan now :)

With so many to buy, i feel so pissed.
What's more to save up for travelling - because i think you just need to see the world before you die.

Off to watching the TW dance competition :)
Cute la.

xoxo

No comments: