Saturday, June 28, 2008

Morning!
Im not in the right state of mind typing this.....
Its so freaking early in the morning, and Im having abit of a hangover.

The feeling sucks and one more glass of that I will.. die
Doubt Im gona touch it for the time being.

Felt bad AGAIN. It's my bloody damn fault to not be able to control myself.
Despite knowing the fact that baby was tired after a busy day at work, he still walked down to golden cafe.
But I didnt want him to send me home in the end...

If I keep repeating this, worries, frustrations will soon be up.
Im freaking dehydrated, the moment I got up I immed dashed to the fridge for some drink.
The moment I saw the 2 diff brands of green tea bottles in my fridge I just feel like throwing them away.
LOL.

And Im feeling like somewhat uncomfortable now.
Gotta go back to sleep, it's crazy.
Im up so early.

Had a night fun with Ting ting, Min Min, Sophia, Ken, Francis etc...
Euniang went home early.
We all got a lil high I think?

Goodnight,
my bad baby.

No comments: