Thursday, June 26, 2008

Lotta love

he wore the shirt i bought for him :)

KTV-ing at fernando

at waraku, kaminabe-wazen!!! (inside joke)

***
met baby just now.
headed to CCK.
had lunch at Lot 1, then to his place.
Baby is working now.


On mon, we ate at Waraku at starhub bldg.
Hope i get the partime soon.
Surprise interview tomorrow, and insurance sure sucks.
LOL.
Lemme hold 2 partimes then, earn more money, but of cos save la.
Hong kong trip in Sep, must saveeeeeeeeeee~

I love baby, baby loves me :)
LOL.
21 years old aint too old aint too young.
But it should just be the age where you should start planning for your future.
And since I've met the one for me, why not start planning?
I know Im still playful who stills want freedom by just working partime.
And I still need night life as part of my lifestyle in the long run..
I wonder when can this stop...
I wonder when can I commit to a job for long.
Im just as pampered, I want what I get it, most of 'em.
Baby dotes on me way too much...
I make him disappointed :(
Baby, just bear in mind,
you will be the only one in my mind whenever, wherever :)
no matter how much fun Im having with my girls when you're working & worried for my whereabouts, sorry bee~
I LOVE YOU, ALVIN!
this 3 words is never enough, let me repeat it and I'll always do.
(:(:(:



No comments: