Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I'm bored. Really damn bored cos' Im staying home today.
What to do?
Im freaking jobless and Im not schling.
And I don't wana work full time cause I dont want to work permanent yet!
I know in the next few months you'll see me getting bored and quitting it!
April hasn't grown up yet, LOL.
I still don't know what i want in this life. OMG.

I'm a super 三分钟热度.
COVA is opened at Paragon, pls go try :)
Learned so much about purchasing and admin stuff for COVA while I was in wingtai.
yet yet yet.... I don't like admin!
Logisitics is good.
ARGH.

Its human nature that one simply can't resist temptations.
And how to not resist, fuking stay far away from it.

%^&*()$%^&*()

I wana go Sentosa and take millions of beautiful pictures and sunsets and etc.
Will you be the one to hold my hand and walked down the beach together on a nice evening and watch the sun sets at the beach?
And then we'll go mount faber for some nice fine dining at night for dinner :D
Wooo, money makes the world go round and round.
How nice....

It's time.
To plan for a short overseas trip soon..
Bangkok's done. what's next?
I kept repeating this, but Im still not planning anything.
Boooooooo~
I need a real good deal. cos Im totally on budget.
no money :(
Should I just try online shopping then, marketing ideas pls. LOL.

No comments: