Sunday, June 29, 2008

失恋无罪 - 黄丽玲

Taken outside Shebang Yesterday
The Life I Lead I Love.
My Life with Baby...... <3



Hola (:

Just managed to check my emails today and cleared some stuffs.
Woke up early today, baby accompanied me from his place to mine cos I wana change into shirt and shorts.
As planned, we went to ECP to blade today with his friends Johnson, Kris, Xuan Fu, Kenny and his didi.
Oh yeah, I only blade for like less than 15mins and then changed my mind to cycle instead! -.-
Got some phobia for blading, Im afraid of SLOPES, LOL.
But I do envy those old-timers, with their ear-phones on and shades, they blade like no one's business!
Hell, I wished.
It's just too crowded today luh!

Baby blading :)

Plain old usual Saturdays-nightsout-drinking @ BQ with baby, alex and his gf, cydney.
It's the third time we meet up on Sat for drinking session.
Went shebang yesterday.
Im seriously seriously getting sick of drinking and pubs etc etc.
I drank more water than martell that day! yay...
A lil' scare of those high yet you feel like vomitting feel.

Im getting broke. Sucks. I hate money, because we deal with it every day.
THE ROOTS OF ALL EVIL - MONEY!

Its raining here, out of the blue.
Baby and me are currently planning for tomorrow's outing.
Sentosa or...?
I remembered sometime back I rant that I wana go LUGE and all...
I hope that time will come :)
Gotta wake up early tomorrow, got an interview with Anicia at 1030am @ Novena!! -.-

No comments: