Friday, May 23, 2008

tell me what you dream

i'm up!
i'm going to bed soon again just after having my short nap to take my lunch.
i was feeling pretty unwell last night.
went waiting.. and then suddenly feel sick. SICK.
had food poisoning i guess.
went waiting at 7. cabbed home immed at 10+.

the taxi passed by liang court..
i had the sudden urge to tell him to stop.
i had the urge to see baby badly..
because i was unwell.. and i miss him badly.
but i didn't, because he was working and i didn't wana disturb him.
told him about it just now, he said if i were to go find him, he will go off from work early..
I MISS HIM BADLY. another 9 hrs to see him!

"sorry eh darling.. when u sick im not beside u.. :( "
LOVESSSSS.

happy 21st ANICIA WANG SHUPING
too bad i had to went home early and cant join her and marie at waiting and amber.
but tonight! shall be the night.
mer, clevo bud, sijie, tony, anicia, and more friends might be coming down to waiting.
not forgetting baby!

i have a few dear people in my life and i will always pray hard for their safety and health.
FUK SMOKING!
ahaha.
-my family
-my closest sisters and friends
-my fatty

they are the best! :)
and im gona enjoy my weekends.
hope you people will too :P

No comments: