Saturday, May 24, 2008

Wah sian sian sian.
I wake up at 11+ am.
Crazy me.
Was talking on the phone with baby till the sun rises.
Ha.
Really enjoyed talking with him.
I love it when there's so much to say, nothing hidden and there's endless topics to talk about.
Instead of the usual quiet-ness on the phone which most guys would give.
Boredom.
We're just ranting at each other with anything under the sun.

Went waiting yesterday,Anicia, mer, clevo, sijie, tony, baby, alex and ah keong.
Anicia was as usual, dead drunk at 12+ am.
Ya ya ya, she drank martell, chivas, beer, red wine?
and red wine really kills u deadly fastttttt.

Went till around 2+ am?
Then me, baby, mer and clevo cabbed to lau pa sat for our suppppppp-er :)
again, i ordered siew mai, like WTH.
why do i always eat siew mai for supper, LOL.

all of us are currently in a status of getting broke, omg.
baby and buddies, tahan kay.
my pay is coming this month end!

PICS.

lame buddyyy.

these 2 are edited by me! :P


funny anicia w/ my baby

loves these girls forever
group pic. hearts allll.
candid!
sijie and tony


No comments: