Friday, June 15, 2007

W.E.F 15.06.07

woohoo..!!
no more stress le. i FINALLY TENDERED !
i was like damn stress for the past few days.
hearing opionions from colleagues and frens until I got so affected.

but some manage to psycho my mind BUT in the end its still me who shall path the route for my future. not others.

one qns: without me, will panasia still go on?
ans: yes for sure. i aint some big shot, jus a small fly.

many pple come and go. turnover rate is high. 4 tendered. hoho.
its not tat we wana leave but each and everyone of us haf to think of our future.
we might seem bad by leaving at this point of time or wat so ever but this is my own life, who will care if u don be selfish?

everyone is jus selfish la huh.

i din manage to wen down waiting ystd cos marie's not goin and i wen down bishan lor to meet up w/ kelvin, weijie and the rest.
played DOTA for the first time at thomson there. haha i super noob.
was guided den quite ok la. jus tat my right arm quite numb.
den ate prata den go home.

tmrw, think im goin waiting. i feel like clubbing........
club or don club, work or don work, life still goes on.
cherish all the youth time u haf while u can and live w no regrets.
I ALWAYS LIVE WITH REGRETS.
im immature... and still young. not prepared to go out into the workforce.

i... hate myself.

No comments: