Saturday, June 16, 2007

xinDong . xinTong

jus reach home. going to bed le.
i vomitted when I was on my way to work.
didnt know why but i ain't pregnant ! lol.

i fuking need to start taking my prac lessons.
cos i fuking did not know tat must take TP within 1 yr from the date of the FTT.
I tot must take the first prac within one yr.
Stupig.

im still confused as ever.
At times, wen im stressful i jus felt glad i tendered.
but wen i wasnt stressful, i felt okay.
den i regret resigning.

since i've tendered i must stick w my decisions and plan ahead.
study full time.
find a part time job ASAP.
take school pracs ASAP.
MORE dota lessons. lol.
study hard lor..

i really need money.
no job = no earnings = life sucks = die
HOHO.

My mind is in a whirl.
sometimes im all so interested in you, and den im not and den i am.
but i'll myself not to be head over heels w anyone =]
i'll let them get me. hahahah =x

esp ever since BKK trip, me and anicia really changed.
as in we became more wild and crazy.
what i did was wen down Waiting like 5 days a wk and den i tendered and i was so confused.
and now i wana get a gucci bag thou i know i've tendered.
but heck! my life.....

I WAN MONEY!!!

No comments: