Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Hit the floor

sian sian sian !
played MJ at anicia's house jus now w joyce n marie too.

anicia is the only noob...
but she really damn damn funny la.
wan to pu hua tat time, she first time take cat, 2nd take chicken, 3rd take BIRD! she still put out. hahaha.

tmrw im goin down waiting... first time for this week.
abit sian le go down sooooooooo often.
see all the pua cb guys there. lol.

anyway, im tendering tmr, i feel scare.
cos my first full time job den im like tendering after working for 1 month +?
like how do i pass the letter to her? wat will my manager impression be on me.
but my co's turnover rate is fuking extremely high esp in my dept.
really got probs la. don wana say much.

kinda glad im leaving but sad cos of the money fly away.
anyway i nid a partime job. so everyone or anyone must look out for me K.
end of yr going taiwan, hoho.

who will be there to support me in whatever decisions i make and its really damn damn alot of decisions cos im fickle minded. so will u still support? ;p

No comments: