Monday, August 25, 2008

went shopping with marie and clevo just now at town.
cause somebody don't want meet.....

when i reached home i saw 2 OLAY whitening masks on my dressing table.
then i asked who bought it.
my daddy went to guardian just now to buy it at just 2 for $3.80! (1pc @ $1.90)
and how great, i bought the exact one for myself yesterday at SASA at 5 bucks!

this shows..
my daddy is a better shopper than i am.
great bargains, great deals, women stuffs, ask HIM.
lol.

what to do. his the only man in the house.
and his the one who will help my mum, sis and myself to buy stuffs.
my mum doesn't goes to the wet market, my dad does.

and i'm feeling pretty heaty.
my phlegm seems to have blood. argh.
i don't know.
i must be well and ready for tomorrow :(
gona be wearing my fav red top!
hahaha *pantang*
=/

No comments: