Wednesday, August 27, 2008

good morning :)
very early.. but im not yet asleep.
reached home at about 4+am.

went drinking last min at whiskey with my dearest girls - anicia, marie, ting and min!
yeah, baby and his friends joined us too.
had ipoh curry chicken at cuppage again with baby before that!
yummy!

and gooodddd news!
i finally got my class 3 license at 2nd attempt yesterday! :)
it's been dragging for many many months since i failed last dec.
im glad i still put in an effort to go for more pracs and renewed pdl and stuffs.
cos april is a very lazy person with no motivation =/
my tester (T.C.C) was really good and lenient :D
he even told me to relax and drive safely. hahaha.
it's really the luck i must say.
and of cos the effort you put in for practice.

his a guy that you should just give up.
my dearest, it's not worth having to get 3 girls to wait for him for 1 and the half hrs!
no actions at all. talks aplenty.
i hate it.
i just want my girls to get the fullest happiness ever.

mahjong tomorrow at marie's place with my girls again! ^^
pictures up soon.

and i'm glad i met my baby.
cos we're still strong and honeymoon period is not YET over.
LOL.

No comments: