Thursday, August 21, 2008

currently lazing on bed with lappie.
feel like putting one more tat with my name on for sure in some italic cursive or english oldbook font?
not sure, but must plan properly.
havent done with my touch up.

surfing online again.
i'm loving a few shoes and glads from green poppies.
all their stocks are imported from korea but this shoe preorder is closed!
and the prices are pretty steep. of cos, just look at the 2 jap and only korean shop in far east and compare the prices to other local stores.

Im aiming for this glads! my top priority :)






i think the only interests that i'll in is to pave my way for my future career that has something to do with fashion apparrels and set up my own biz and be a successful business woman?
(yeah yeah dream on april)
im just dreaming way too far.
capital needed and travels has to be done often and it would definately need some effort in doing so.
working under govt sectors might be another best way out cos the benefits are really good.
look at my dad's co. bla bla bla.
your job might be stable afterall (maybe)

envied those online shopping sites that has successfully attract many many customers online and making big bucks and still going on.
of cos not 10 K per month.
but doing it partime and also studying the same time.
this is one good job for young people like us.
think entrepreneurs.
it's just cause of our love of the latest fashion.
boring day, too much to rant la.
my dearest mer mer, pls take gd care and get well.
can't imagine my future and baby's.
how will it be. and often will we meet then on.

and years later,
our weekend plans.
still drinking away at BQ.
NO. by then, we did be working adults alr.
ang mohs chill out i guess.
ciao.

No comments: