Thursday, July 24, 2008

Same Script, Different Cast



Life is indeed fragile, no matter what you do, just think for a moment if not anything can happen in just a split second..
and your life may be gone for good.

who doesn't enjoy speeding with our friends?
definately us.
it sure is fun. i had my fair share before.
but i ain't wanting those fun times anymore.
be it on sport bikes or even cars.
i've got my baby with me on bus/train/cab rides :D
LOL.

now we know once it's gone, it's gone fer good.
yes, am still learning to treasure people though no one really that close to me met with any bad mishap before, and i really hope none of them will.
wounds will heal, just give it some time my dear :)

going for facial tomorrow at venus at icon bldg which is now located at tanjong pagar?
i wana go top one some day!
meeting baby then after.
gona watch hell boy!
im missing din tai fung 'shui long bao'
omg, am craving for it now.

i wana shop at forever21.com and go jane.
any sprees?
just why is shopppping really so essential to us girls that every piece we wear we can't wear them for more than two times?
okay, to me designer clothings aint that necessary.
probably more to bags, wallets, belts and hp chains, watches etc

when will i even work full time? to earn, to spend and to save?
baby's so much better at saving.
he should be the one controlling my wallet, my bank account and my ibanking device! :x
prolly you will see me cabbing to his place straight after some new update is up on some livejournal blogshops, LOL.

p/s: what's the defination of an 'ah lian'? one who wears hot red NF shorts with golden-blonde hair and aunty high heels? with prolly faux guess/ gucci or LV bags? and pink color hps straps?

sometimes, they do destroy the fashion industry, which we will label them and not wear stuffs they wear anymore.

No comments: