Friday, July 25, 2008

I'm gona eat yong tau foo everyday from today onwards.
yes, lunch and dinner! no rice no noodles no nothing.
no one's gona tempt me with drooling food, no one!
not even baby!

ok, i need to start adapt a healthy lifestyle.
told baby that mon/tues plans was to go Orchid country club and play squash with him.
even though i never played squash in my life before! lol :x
i'm staying home today cos i'm working tomorrow till sunday.
booo.
sure is tiring.
whose gona give me some feet massage then after? HA.

facial yesterday for 1.5 hrs was pretty good and relaxing.
i did get some good sleep and enjoyed the soothing aroma therapy in dim lights and nice classical music.
they did a scan on my skin and yea, i've got dry skin due to too much make up!
and my eye bags are darker than the panda's due to daily late nights.
gotta stop relying too much on concealer.
it's making my eye areas go dry.
yeah some arm, shoulder and face massage given too.
applied dont know how many different type of creams on my face.
after all, not bad!
they've got a student package at $58 per session and $580 for 10 sessions.
not a bad deal, but not for me now since i'm so broke but its worth for a first try yea?

at least i know where i'll go to for facial session when i've started my adult working life? :)

thank god, my digi cam did not die on me. thankkk god.
must be the charger that made my battery go flatttt!

F-ing b-oring.

No comments: