Sunday, April 27, 2008

Yeap, my 21st bday today :D
Old already.
Thanks to all who came. I really appreciate it.
Be it for a short awhile or be it for the whole night.
And to even some whom Im not very close with.
Special thanks to Cleve Bud for helping out quite alot and Marie, who spent 2 night with me crazily bored.
My girls! Anicia, Ting, Sijie, Baby, Joyce, Mer :D:D Thanks!
Also Angel and Tangwee for making a trip down!
Pat, Alvin, Eeyang - Sorry! Didnt entertain much :(
And also Hs, Kenneth, Roy and gang :)
Haha and the 8yrs Mcdonald clan - POW and win keng
Just remember : red wine kills our brain cells , LOL
Thanks for all the gifts, appreciate.
Apologise to those who didnt enjoy, got bored, etc.
Pictures below:

The girls! Loves: Ting, sijie, joyce, anicia, me , mer and baby!

Finally after so long its our gathering :)









bud cleve!



for me :D






special way MJ - on the bed plank



















LOVE HIM THE MOST!




No comments: