Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I'm your baby tonight - Whitney Houston

Got quite lazy to blog recently.
Some of the stuffs I did last weekend thru.
watched forbidden kingdom with the boy.
went prawning with mer and pat.
went miss you cafe with mer ad pat (we can be called trio gang already) at simpang bedok.
nice ambience and soothing 80s music with a glass of wine to chill out thru the night :D
went HK cafe with them again and again, yes, very uncountable.
sick of their food.

need more munching of bak chor mee over at Central instead of HK cafe for now. HA.

daddy has gotten me a sony dsc-t70 digi cam finallyyy.
yea, which somehow, me and my sis will be sharing it.
HA, but i think the narcisstic me will be using it at most of the times :D
and nevertheless, im looking forward to next miss you session with the use of my digi!
wahaha..
and maybe my treat to the next-plan-to-open-white-wine?
hmmmm.

dad has help me alot.
and its just all about coming out money,
for buffet, chalet and the bday cake and not to mention T70 too.
THANKS so much.

i hope all well will go well this weekend, may everyone enjoy :)
I hope so....

fading away?
i don't know.
let god lead the way for me and path the way out for my future; for my very own happiness.

No comments: