Friday, April 11, 2008

i'm like currently half awake.
super duper sleepy already.
and im pretty elated with my final results :)
one of the best that comes in a 2 among the others.

yayyyyyyyy.
its friday tomorrow.
i wana go barks. BARKS.barks. barks.
let fate happen pls.
HA.

anyway, i think cafe del has to be cancelled.
other plans might be made.
TSK, we shall see.

i still can't manage to find crush by olivia ong.
don't tell me i gotta go buy her single with that only one song in it?

went to Am's place just now..
my hair is pretty long actually.
haha didn't know why i went to buy the clip on ext.
crazy me.

someone.pls.stop.my.online.shopping
SOMEONE PLS.
i could thank that person a million time to help me kick off this bad habit as its seriously making me spend money like no one business.
its uncessary. but i cant stopppppppp. :(

No comments: