Monday, April 7, 2008

i wana be with you

Am currently listening to love song with Yaz on class 95.
Its been sooooo lonnnggggg.
That's cause i didnt have any radio in my room :( and therefore, thru the net.

I'm kinda sick of shopping online already.
I wana go out more often after work.
Be it that im tired or what so ever, I miss chilling out alot.
And reservations has been made :)
Smses will be sent out soon. Im still cracking my brains for the accomodation part.
Thanks bud for the help :)

I dont understand why are girls so crazy over shopping?
shopping online is even worst than shopping out in town.
that's cause you are practically online every night checking out the latest updates and you didnt wana lose out to any other pretty pcs.
and ka-ching! your money is being minus off from ya ibanking :P
its just this convenient and easy!

Bf unable to celebrate my 21st bday as his having outfield during 25th to 30th!
So sway.

I wonder how long can i last in this co.
So far, no plans of leaving or anything.
Thou my dept is still in the struggling stage.
but we'll hang in there. Patience is all we've got.
soon, till the end of may, we'll pull thru :)
I'm also anticipating to this year DnD which is once every 5yrs.
So kinda lucky cos the co. is just tooooo big.

No comments: