Tuesday, January 8, 2008

It's not goodbye - Laura Pausini

Now what if I never kiss your lips again
or feel the touch of your sweet embrace.
How would I ever go on?
Without you there’s no place to belong
Well someday love is going to lead you back to me
but till it does I'll have an empty heart
So I'll just have to believe
somewhere out there you're thinking of me

Until the day I let you go,
Until we say our next hello
It's not goodbye.

Till I see you again
I'll be right here remembering when
And if time is on our side
there will be no tears to cry on down the road
there is one thing I can't deny
It's not goodbye

You'd think I'd be strong enough to make it through
and rise above when the rain falls down
But its so hard to be strong
when you've been missing somebody so long
It's just a matter of time I'm sure
but time takes time and I can't hold on
so wont you try as hard as you can
to put my broken heart together again?

----------
yet again,
people made this world complicated when it's meant to be simple.
how can a world be simple when it's full of problems?
i'm not perfect in your eyes, i can't be perfect in your eyes.
i can never will.
pls accept that fact.
i can never will live up to your expectations cause it's simply too high.
i'm just the plain jane, someone seeking simplicity and nothing more out of complications.
will it be any better or will we be happier if we were so much this perfect in a relationship?
i did rather be simple, be happy and not be perfect.
cause no one is perfect and that everyone has to accept.
pls accept me for who i am.
i'm not the meanie, i'm not a bad person, i just want everyone near me, dearest to me to be happy.
even if money is the root of all evils, then problems will start because no one is in the mood for enjoyment and that's cause there's no money yet we want more quality time spent together.
both of us give in yet both of us do not give in.
both of us tried our best.
both of us wanted the very best.
but both of us don't understand each other.
both of us lacks communication.
both of us don't get each other needs and wants completely.
but. truly, i trusted you from the very start.
never once had i ever doubt you even if there's something hiding i believe it did just be a white lie and nothing to ever wana harm me.
and i know, what i've done is nothing big, small lil' things yet i guess it's not even alot to fulfill your wishes, to fulfill the beautiful imagination in yourself that you have moulded it in your mind of US.
yet, we tried our best.
but, it just kept going on.
why can't we seem to hear the good, the positive, the sweet words, praises and all?
devil, you're just somewhere around doing some harm.
causing all this shit.
if i could choose, pls. remove my memory.
start afresh, know what i should say, understand better his needs and wants and TRY, with my very best to fulfill his needs of being belonged.

*we're far beyond simplicity, too far too far. can never catch up.
happy talks, happy outings, the start; just so beautiful.

No comments: