Wednesday, January 2, 2008

It's been quite a long time since i last cry my heart out to TVB dramas.
i used to watch them like everyday, not wanting to miss any episode of it.
look at me now, i dont even have the time for TV.

and DOTA, im still learning it.
went to civil service club to play lan just now.
lol.
its at bukit batok man.
i've been travelling so far recently.
wth.

and im in need of cash.
whole bucket of cash.
damnit.

life doesnt comes easy.
and if it did, then u are some lucky bastard.

oh ya, not forgetting that I Am Legend is a nice show to watch despite the numerous shocks i got not from the screen but some idiot sitting beside me trying to scare me away by jerking.
heh. :)
not funny.

red line, AVP2, across the universe - oh i so wana watch them!

Fine dining places to try~
Hog's breath cafe @Chijmes
Villa Bali
Dempsey Road
Altivo
Mr Bean's (notbad)
andmanymanymore!
now im craving for some timsum and hongkong cuisine. sighs.

No comments: