Tuesday, January 1, 2008

最爱的人伤我最深

HAPPY NEW YR :)
hope 2008 wont be a year for sufferings, heartbreaks, pain, cries and sadness.
hope money keep rolling in. hahaha.
yea, and hope tat all my frens will be happy and lived life the way it shud be :)


fer countdown,
went to Obar with eunice baby, sophia and some of their frens.
eunice as always was the first to get high and started wishin everyone happy new yr.
funny shiat la.
and ya, was offered tequila.
jus keep gulping it down. it really sucks :(
and den, its my turn.
i got fuking drunk.
i could vaguely rememer tat i vomitted, and whatever nonsense that comes out from my mouth.
i was crying away. den i started laughing.
and ya for wat fuk did i even cry ? i also dono sia.
omg.
maybe too happy ar. 2008 lei. LOL.
emerson came to pick me and went back to meridien hotel to join his colleagues thr.
thanks for looking after me :)


new yr resolutions:
i just hope that in time to come i will soon be led to the right track of life that im leading :)
and a stable career which i could finally make up my mind in what i wana do and stick to it.


and i wana learn how to shuffle!
hahaha.
my first lesson is soon.
hock seng's gona teach us how to shuff! LOL.

No comments: