Friday, January 11, 2008

The Restless Heart

When I think back, I will laugh at myself.
For such foolish things I did that I know, it wasn't worth.
My past, simply horrific.
Too many unpleasant memories that lingers in my mind.
Since the day that I understand what memory means, that's how much you know that I'm haunted by my pasts.
My regrets, just keeps repeating.
And I, don't want to make the same mistakes I do each time, out of foolishness.

April's Past - The good, the bad and the memorable ones?
It's all over.
There are some where I'd like to hide, but not in any part of my mind.
Shoooooooo.

April's present is loved. My present tense.
That's you
:)

♥ ♥ ♥
Changing my life with your love has been so easy for you
And I'm amazed every day and I'll need you
Till all the mountains are valleys
And every ocean is dry, my love...

No comments: