Sunday, January 13, 2008

月牙湾 - F.I.R

Home pub yesterday with mer mer, pat, and his cousin.
Saw cleveland there, and then gerald.
Coincidence huh?
Always saw them at waiting bar but so happened all were at Home yesterday.

Half a bottle of Martell left, with 4 people to finish it.
I realised it really took super slow for 4 people to finish it man.
Went there at around 10plus and my last glass of alcohol was at closing man!
Super full.

Cabbed home.
Chatted under the block with pat till dawn.
Talked about all the primary school & secondary school days.
Those memories ya (:
Come to think of that, I could vividly remember primary school nerdy me in specs. LOL.
And how much Friendship problems do girls have those days man?
Childish us :P

Well, I wonder how could one define how mature one person is?
When I was much younger, I always think that I'm mature THEN.
But now, to think again, I wasn't at all.
As for guys, they've got NS to give them some discipline and put aside their EGO.

And to those guys who think that they're very handsome, pls, keep comments to yourself.
Even when people see, they know, I guess they did rather keep quiet.
They just don't wana praise you and let you get highhhh.
Then you'll start being proud and snobbish.
Nothing much to gain. Too much to lose.
With what that comes out from your mouth may ruin your reputation but then again, if you don't care so why should I?

I shan't comment at every FAT people I see on the streets cause I truly believe you'll get your karma or rather, RETRIBUTION :)
Maybe the only people I'll comment when I see are people acting weirdly or those attention seekers.
Please think, every passerby that comes your way, did not offend you.
Then, what right have you got to comment them?
Oh please, if you think you're very handsome? then, think again. look at your own reflection in the mirror.
But if you're gona say "it's a fact" about those people I comment.
Why not just keep them to yourself?

Humans humans, and their complicated thoughts in a simple world.
Retribution, I do believe in it :)

1 comment:

vanessa said...

lousy blog.

-Jeremy