Wednesday, November 19, 2008

you'll always be mine - phath

cookies with love<3


Think think think afar........

April must have the tolerance :)

Afraid of risks and failures.

Argh.
Business has risks.

Wasted 6months in 2008 doing nothing.
I just ought to die la.
Ok though i was doing some part time stuffs.

In search of good food once again. HAHA.
Ting's gona bring me to famous desserts.
Test test.

Time to save up.
Bangkok......
Can someone fuking control my money?
I think i would have saved lots if it wasn't on impulse spending :(

I'm not that branded crazy.
If i am earning 2K, i wouldn't mind.
Sometimes, what's with labels?
Beacuase it's darn popular, beacuase of a name - of a famous brand.
and a piece of cloth with some prints of their logos.
tadah, the damn damn expensive tshirt in town.

Marketing strategies -.-"

Of couse LV would be ok, material matters most.
Look at gucci, it does get worn out overtime.

Dont know what Im thinking.
Im thinking B-U-S-I-N-E-S-S + E-X-P-E-R-I-E-N-C-E
plus 21, is my age :)

Been meeting baby for the past 2days, and his gona work from wed - sun.
Had sakae teppanyaki yest and subway just now.
been eating subway 3times over 2weeks.

Need a hair trim soon.
Meeting mariam & zhu pi tomorrow.
I miss klein klein!

No comments: