Sunday, November 9, 2008

I'm freaking home on a Sat night!!
Power..
And Sophia, Sijie, Ting ting, Mika, Marie are all online also.
What's up with homely saturdays.

Super lazy to upload pictures.
Yest night,
sophia, ken and myself headed to club street.
my first time there and I really like club st pretty much for it real unique design and its good for taking pictures. LOL.

Wanted to drink at la terraza which is an open air balcony filled with trance music.
And because they focused more on the caucasians so it's trance -.-
I would prefer it to have more soothing music like jazz, alternative or live band.
blablabla.
Sweet wines are the best
And the best ever tasted so far was what Joyce bought for me on my 21st bday.

It was like close to 1am and club st is closing already -.-
No choice, but to head down to shebang.
Haha. It's the last resort and 883 would be the happiest to be at BQ.

Cant imagine we left at 6 am and i managed to reach home at 7plus!
Best thing is i got up at 1pm to do the picture edits and stuffs for collection 6.

Here are some of the best buys ever.
Worth your every penny girls.
In terms of material wise, yea and design cut.
Got myself lotsa clothings this time round from Anson.
Vest, some v-neck top, high waist skirt and jumper shown in pics.
Lovin it. HAHA.
Lame chop.
Got some movies to catch soon enough.






No comments: