Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tonight - FM Static

I'm so tireddd!
The usual, slept at 6am woke up at 1pm.
Many pics for editting and stuffs, cropping, tranferring etcetc!
Making me crazy with late nights.
Break outs on my face cos i've been sleeping like around 5 am almost everyday.

Really hope my efforts will not go down the drain.
Huat :P

Collection 2 up tonight at 8pm!
Lotsa pretty dresses :)
Stay tune.

Thanks to sherry and daddy for the extra efforts!
The whole lot came to my place yesterday just to wait for ting and sherry to finished their photo shoot.
There was like ting, min, sherry, anicia, sijie, tony and felix the cat!
lol.
overcrowded at my place.

Anicia is funny la, not one day and she felt so uneasy without her alcohol!
and so... after the shoot.
we went down to bedok 85 for supper.
bak chor mee, sugar cane drinks and 3 bottles of carlsberg!
Anicia, you power.

And Felix was god damn cartoon when he bursted out his craziness on the way back yesterday.
Us girls just can't stop laughing at him. LOL

Going to watch movie tonight!
The long awaited.... The days.
Finally with my girls. and lots of them!
Where shall we chill after movies?
Dempsey? or......

Friday, girls night out again.
Pray at dua pek kong, rounding, sentosa, prawning, we have too much in mind to squeeze in for fri!
meeting baby this weekends :)

head over heels for this song. it's seriously sweet if a guy could sing and play this song on the guitar to the woman he loves :)
*
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
And every night I miss you, I can just look up
And know the stars are
Holding you, holding you, holding you
Tonight
*
Oh where are the stars tonight? LOL.
of cos, i love cookie jar too!

Some previews of the items i love :)



No comments: