Tuesday, August 12, 2008

i drove all night

the things i regret in life is not achieving and putting much effort to get into a local poly.
thou i had the chance to, thou i nearly could have went in with my ITE results.
i should have just pushed myself further.

regrets do come in after a certain time in your life and that's when you realised things have gone wrong.
yea but we all do learn from it after a period of time.
thou i should jolly well know i'm a very stubborn person as what my parents told me.
oh well...
maybe the horoscopes are true then? (taurean the stubborn bull)
LOL.

i did very much not want to go into the working life as yet.
when baby's getting into MDIS, so am I.
furthering my studies to an upper level but the boredom comes in very quickly :(

slacking like what i am doing NOW isn't very wise for a 21 huh?

have to dig my brains, set my schedule, make plans, think far, dream ahead, pursue my interests with good prospects, think thiNK THINK!

ok, i shall go think and dream and note down on what shall my future career be now? :)

as fickle minded as always.

ohvola's new collection finally up! haha. bang me down once more.
rip my money off. blablabla.

goodnight, xoxozxzx


p/s: i'm aiming for an outter double lids for myself now. and it shall starts now.

No comments: