Thursday, July 31, 2008

i'm yours? :)

my current fav is jason mraz - i'm yours
not sure if its some old or new song.
but his lyrics is so sweet for girlssss and his voice is... awwwwwwwwwesome
yeah, if my bf sings that to me its soo.... haha *hints*

cant wait to receive the gladiator wedges from scarlet room but its gona take another whole month till the end of aug!
and ya, this big black bag is gona arrive soon in the first week of aug.
bags are some craze thing for me now.
other than that, im hunting for some comfy romper and maybe more leopard stuffs?
lol.

my bad, got the wrong item from Ruth (Lylarose) cos i just simply short cut the item i wanted!
and i blur-ly did not check the subject email.
not the tube high waisted one but the mod dress...
booo.
aint sure but really pray that i can get an exchange with some double good ideas.

dont know whats up with the internet connection nowadays?
it's making me crazy having to on and off my com and lappie repeatedly.
im making sure that my linksys is workinggggggg!
im gona get headache for this.

i'm missing my gfs - be it chill outs at pubs or clubs..
yea, miss the fun and crazy days.
been so long since i last met anicia marie eunice sherry sophia sijie and ting!!
are we gona gather soon after ting come back and eu gets well?
i hope so! :)

No comments: