Friday, July 18, 2008

As i looked back on my old school days photos in photobucket, i can't help but feel glad for my present self.
be it my character, personality or even looks etc, i did say i've learn to love myself much more now, because i learnt so much from my past experiences.

my past love life was horrid, from the sec sch days onwards...
we girls tried to be serious in every relationship and even thou there were some that lasted a few months or even a few weeks, we daren't say that we're not serious.
but it's all just part of puppy love. we just don't know why it ended... like that.

why do we girls love bad guys so much? that's what i really don't understand myself.
could it be they're TOO COOL? lol.
but it's silly to do so.
neither am i loving those nerds, but those in betweens are just nice.
hahaha.
and we shouldn't waste our time on guys who aren't worthy of our love at all.
it's no point waiting and being so devoted when you-know-it-yourself that things won't be the same anymore.
it's simply, a complicated matter between humans.

okay, gona be working with Min Min this weekends and next!
i love slacking my life thru, but NO... this gona come to an end.
i should learn more from missy marie, she's a WORKING BUSY SLEEPY MOODY ADULT NOW!
HAHAHA.
(when are you quitting huh? my bet: 3months later? LOL)

i love this pic of my boy.
hahaha.
Photobucket

editted picture
Photobucket

lastly, i love being a girl.
free flow, ladies night etc. just why do girls get all the privileges?
might be going down conspiracy tomorrow with ken etc.
days staying at home = boredom

p/s` craving for curry chicken beside graffiti cafe at cuppage
p/s` craving for ting's own made bubble tea!

No comments: