Thursday, June 19, 2008

you dont mess with zohan is out! yay for the stuloot movie.
more movies out to watch now.
the happening sucks.

yesterday wasnt really a crazy night.
it's a jialat night.
i lost all my girls at the club, not able to find them.
lucky i saw my sec sch mate, if not i did be alone all the way.
like a lil lost girl. lol.

i am really sorry baby.
keep making u worried from last wed and yest too.
but at the end of the day, i still make my way to find him at his workplace.
despite me being high or drunk or wat.
hahaaha. i just ran off from everyone to go down find him by myself.
LOL.
escapist april.

but beee, dont worry.
you wont see me clubbing in many many mths till maybe my next party with you? :)
for now, you can rest assure and work.
i wont make you worry and let you be affected at work. HAHA.
i love you ah bin. LOL

ok next up, eunice baby big 19th at jab 1.
tsk tsk tsk.
she will be a goner on that day i tell u ;P

No comments: