Sunday, June 15, 2008

wo yuan yi

Hello lovesssss!
Im home all day :( boo.
Baby's at work. working hard for us, our future :P:p:P

Fri
met up with ting and min and ken and francis at shebang
dont know why she bang always got some problems
after drinking at shebang, went over to millions at 3+?
with shutters down and not much people around,
me, min, ting, ken, francis and a few others sang like no one's business!
and took many many funny pics too. hurrrrrrr
ultrawoman, superwoman and batwoman!
LOL.
walked over to arena wait for bee end work.
i slept at 840 am that day.
i wana play his PSPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

Sat
With bee the whole day.
left his place at 6pm
met his friend alex and his gf cydney.
decided to go fernando drink :)
wah, i keep losinggggggg. and got high in the end.
marie came, then cleve came.
drink finish le, go waiting drink cleve balance chivas.
LOL.
marie high, and damn funny, as usual.
after waiting, went shebang, drink me and ting's balance.
marie hugged teddy, talk to teddy, beat teddy, NO COMMENTS LOL
glynnis and gina was there too.
i am freaking tired.
this week will be a stress week for me, sighs.
our aijisan crayfish ramen & a stupid octopus -.-



presenting, me and my hairstylist

cum lover too :P

styling my hair.....

my messy hair!!

style somemore more more.


me, min, ting

ken don act -.-

we are not drunk lei..

batwoman VS superman

No comments: