Tuesday, May 13, 2008

张靓颖 - LOVING U

hello !
im at work.
counting down to the no of days left.
hmmmm, 4 more days! :P

yea, tink i wana find a partime instead.
sian la, everyday work.
boring la.

off work at 8pm yest.
cabbed down to taka to meet anicia and mer.
i only had old chang kee for dinner.
went club fab to meet derrick amos alvin bryan.
left as early as 1am.
reached home, slacked around, 2+ am started on my work stuffs.
in which i must send in by today morning.
and i was done w it till like 545 am?
1 hr rest and then off to get prepared for work?
DAMN SHAG LA.
bathing also eyes close. everywhere i go my eyes are close.
OMFG.
slept in the bus like nobody business.
lucky i din miss my stop.

thanks for chatting the whole night thru.
dead bored.

long time no movie-ing.
i wana watch speed racer!
oh, those olden days cartoon shows and this was one of my fav on CN.
Hur...

I NEED A PARTIME JOB.
Omg , my 2nd TP in june. and i havent gone for any lessons over the past few mths.

No comments: