Thursday, May 29, 2008

how do i breathe - mario

been reading my past blog entries.
2 words: foolish me.
just how much i did laughed at myself for my past.
didn't know why was i so silly last time.

for now, i'm glad.
everything is going fine for me.
besties there for me.
buddies there for me.
babies there for me.
fatty also there for me.
close to perfect is more than enough for me.

okay, i really miss clubbing.

and i'm not gona touch beer anymore.

we were testing each other with so many what if this happen or that happen or if only this and that.
TSK.
just wana see our depths of care, love and concern for each other huh?
i suppose so, but it definately definately has gotta be, more than 10 hearts for my dearest.

iniatially, it was just maybe a 7 to 8 hearts.
but even though time didn't pass very fast,

thank you god,
for making FATE happened.
it has happened.
TOO MANY THINGS, TOO MUCH COINCIDENCES.
think until i got scared.
MY FATE IS HERE, WITH ME, BY MY SIDE.
I LOVE YOU, ALVIN WONG :)

No comments: