Wednesday, April 2, 2008

boreeeddddd.
my com got some prob.
must be my sister's msn.
now use msn or web it will just keep popping up after awhile.
damn freaking pissed.

work is pretty busy. getting busy.
OT is starting. lucky im still paid :)

during lunch break just now went for some crazy FOX sale one floor down at this open space room.
all clothings are price at $2 per item. be it jeans/tops/spag/dress/jacket etc.
and accessories at $1.
cant believe this crazy sale.
cleaners, bosses, staffs, be it young woman old man, all just rushed down to the crazy sale.
the place is v dusty.
but most items were due to defects thou.
its seriously some damn cheap deal.
hope there will be some topshop and dorothy perkins sale.
i SURE go.

have even yet to visit the top shop warehouse downstairs
and the liqueur shop which i heard they sell old liqueur bottles at like around $50 - $60 depending on ranges.
but the older the liqueur, the better it is right?

im gona get my HP soon. and my digital camera.
i want my daddy to get me one!
Sony Cybershot or Panasonic Lumix?
gona get Sony eric W890 soon.

and im still.... crazily shopping online.
i want my Samantha Vega heart quilted satin bag! Exclusively imported from Japan :)

Did better faster post this before something happens to my com again.
:(

No comments: