Thursday, February 7, 2008

the last waltz

I wondered should I go or should I stay,
the band had only one more song to play.
And then I saw you out the corner of my eye,
a little girl, alone and so shy.
I had the last waltz with you,
two lonely people together.
I fell in love with you,
the last waltz should last forever.
But the love we had was going strong,
through the good and bad we get along.
And then the flame of love died in your eye,
my heart was broke in two when you said goodbye.
I had the last waltz with you...
It's all over now, nothing left to say,
just my tears and the orchestra playing.
La la la la la la la la la,
la la la la la la la la la.
I had the last waltz with you...
La la la la la la la la la.
* * * * * * * * * *
recently i'm like a home person.
i'm just hooked to seeing online clothings
and simply hooked to scv ch 55 8 & 9pm HK serial.
and the link between the hk serials & the clothings in blog = all vintage.
vintage clothings and dramas that acts in the year of the 70s
LOL
maybe i guess that's how the influence comes about.
april is a deadly vintage lover.
an authentically confirmed. hahaha.

fate. has it ever happen?

and my necklace which i had ordered has yet to arrive in my mailbox :(:(
wich means. i cant wear it for the CNY neither could i pair it with my plain dress.
booooo.

the trail of our memories necklace ;)
anyway, merry CNY all. hope more angbaos come this yr cos economy rising!
MOREEEEEE ++++++

loveloves :)

No comments: