Tuesday, February 12, 2008

我不愿放弃却要故意默默允许
我答应自己爱你的心绝口不提
总是以为终究化作云淡风轻
爱你到底痛了自己

and...
im finally going for an interview tomorrow :D
hope my temp job will come soon.

now im like a very home person and that sucks.
cause i'm in very deep thoughts late in this hour and i wana comment that
I MISS ALL MY FRIENDS!

lol.
i'm out of touch from BQ
and like didn't really contact some of my friends.
cause i just wana prevent the nags?

i'm gona meet all of you sweeties real soon.
hehe.
i miss all the girls laaaa :(
and the group :D
you should know who you are.

anddddddd.
yes, socializing is very important to me.
Hurhur.
cause it kinda brightens up my night.

i will be back on track soon.

considering if i should further my studies.
not young anymore.
LOL.

for now,
i really really need a break.
i wana travel badly :(

and

i really miss all my gfs luh =(
not forgetting i miss touching the tiles too. MAHJONG LAH! :D:D

No comments: