Saturday, November 24, 2007

别人的天长地久

你说的一天不够

不够你爱我
不够长不够久
你要的为爱而活
怎么忘了我
好羡慕你能拥有
别人的天长地久

its a fuktup night yest.
fuking many things happened at waiting.
all of my frens are fuking drunk and im fuking high.
and 2 were cryin away bcos of relationship problems.
and arguements and quarrels started.
i cared for my frens.
i don wan anythin to happen to them.
i'll jus wash my hands off them.
let them do wat they wan, no one will stop.
i feel so fuking stress seein my frens like tat.
im stucked in the middle.
can u understand my situation?
drink all u girls wan, i cant be bothered anymore.
i was high and my head was freakin pain.
yet shouts were all over all the nonsense crap started.
its my fault ya.
everything wudnt have started if me n eunice din planned to go waiting.
pls look ahead, don turn back, live life happily GIRLS.
SORRY.
it aint fun anymore drinkin.
seein them cryin and laughing at the same time, makes me go crazy and sad.




zilian in sch.. fukin act cute. omfg.

No comments: