Friday, November 16, 2007

back into you - amber davis

im free from now :)
should be free long time ago.
its been like some heavy thing in me tats been kept so long in my heart.
the feeling is carefree, at last.
well, i've never regret wat i've done in my life.
for i know i did no wrong and i've gave my best in all.
its YOU who chose not to cherish, too bad den.
ur life and my life don click, jus paths tat once crossed.
and im still the happy april, tat lived life anew, once again, like every other lil relationship.
fell.. stand, and staying strong ;)

too much to enjoy in life now?
nah...
lost my interests in studies but i still go sch every single day.
i still put in an effort for my exams.
and money is the only thing tat's troubling me.
prolly its the timetable tat's affecting me from gettin a partime job.
and its jus another lil prob wich i dono how it could or wen it could be solved?

fuk la......

No comments: