Thursday, October 11, 2007

Nit18 - melts my heart.

and i swear i'll learn how to sing tat song even thou i don fuking understand a single word of it and i'll fly to bkk to sing for you sweets:)
madness madness !

my lifes seemed screwed up la.
FEBRUARY 2008 - will it be better then on?
-struggling-

aint it sweet wen a guy put a caption of the picture of his gf as "she's the only one who can make me sad"
fuking sweet...
his out. im in.
oh boy do u understand?
i don wan any secrets between us.

this is my stress period. pls kindly understand :(
was pretty impatient for the past few days. and ya mood swinged.
keep flipping open my hp and closing it back like i was waiting for some sms/call.
i jus need someone to talk to & of cos i hope its u.
and not lil lil smses each day.......
u really changed me. love changes everything.
but i tink u aren't changed? aint sure.

i wana go SPA!!!

oh baby u got me going crazy ;)

No comments: