Thursday, September 20, 2007

turn back time

class test coming up.
so much to study! sighsssss.
im so lazy now in MDIS as compared to studyin in ite.
i was ok la, still lazy but more hardworking den NOW.
my worst character is my laziness !

and as i grow older,
i will find that i have little time left for youth.
and i will try to not laze around so much.
do more meaningful things and experience more stuffs while im still young.
i used to have the tot of teaching in a montessori.

thanks classmates for the accompanying me tdy.
and realise that we have a certain common interest - old chi/eng music tat is.
lol.
fuking tired.
first time i swore tat i cant wake up tdy!
and i don wish to go to sch at all.
yest nite can even chat on the com and lie down on the desk and fall aslp.
W.T.F.

i always think tat im right.
and i have to change myself.

*daddy;s the best
*baby;s graduation ! means more time for me . muacks

No comments: