Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Tell me where it hurts


I'm a sinner for her blog *innocence* sorry.. can't help it

As of today, I'll be strong. Don't let the one you love take advantage of you. I'd rather be with one who love me more than I love him and I will wait for that day to come, I've learn much and there's many more to learn in this life.

It's been since mid april and I was wondering what am I waiting for? I'll just let nature take its course. I know I've been single fer damn long but for once, after BKK, I never felt happier than before.

Today, funny day la at work.

Stupig jason has got this mosquito ringtone that goes ringing whenever someone called.

Everyone was like irritated by it. and i asked him to send it to me.

Wen i played it, jaafar upon hearing it. immediately whack jason wit his documents. hahah its like killing the mosquito.

den jason said it was me, both of em come n whack me la!

i took revenge. once jaafar passed by jason, i called his hp.

haha and he got WHACKED!

LALALA~

No comments: