Saturday, July 7, 2007

Phuture-ing

*yawns*
I had a freaking 5 hour sleep from 7+ to 12+.
Heck, i cant seem to get to sleep.
am suffering from isomia (dono how to spell can!)

Yest after work. rush like mad.
cos donny was waiting for me downstairs to go to Bugis tgt.
In the end, rush like mad. For nothing.
He still haven come down lor.
Marie was supposed to meet me at 7 but she was late.
hahaha.
so walked ard w donny for awhile.

suppose to eat dinner wit my bitch but we ended up shopping cos we don feel hungry.
i bought a dress, a C&K heels, a necklace from DIVA.
heck and i wore all of them to the club.
lucky i brought along the fucking big bag to dumb my work wear.
lol.

we din manage to reach zouk be4 10pm.
gotta pay $23.
PHUTURE WAS GREAT ONLY AFTER 2+.
my gosh, their songs were like... so old and bored at the start.
marie's bf and frens pop out at zouk. haha.

more or less enjoyed myself esp after 2am.
but we left at 3 can!

wen off to meet benson at lion city.
headed to cine for transformers (like so long i wana watch no one can acc me!) at 4am.
blady 2hr 30mins movie.
robots damn cute lei.
but still , abit don understand.

headed home den at 7+.
first time watched a movie like so freaking early in the morning.

pics will be up later.

supposed to mit jason today for transformer the number 2nd time for him.
but nvm la, since i've watched it and he say i DUA him.
ok lor... BLUEKS.

It wud be PHUTURE only in the future.
yandao kias many more plus older guys are there.
better den MOS.
=]

No comments: